Mykonos offers a great variety of sites and attractions to the guest. From hotel Deliades, you can have easy access to the majority of the places with interest on the island. The most popular of them are listed as follows:
- Mykonos Archaeological Museum with a great variety of exhibits from the prehistoric to the late Hellenistic period.
- Paraportiani Church, one of the most photographed Christian monuments in Greece.
- Delos island & Delos Archaeological Museum. Delos is a must see island along with its archaeological museum.
- The windmills, which consist the trademark of Mykonos town and a famous image all around the world.
- Little Venice, a greatly picturesque neighborhood in Mykonos town, where homes seem to be floating on water and reminisces Venice of Italy.
- Matogianni street, the most famous street in Mykonos town, which hosts all the famous retail stores and where the heart of nightlife beats every night.
- Aegean Maritime Museum of Mykonos, situated in Tria Pigadia and featuring exhibits that relate to the maritime history of the island.